Bunka Shishu Art - ToolsThe primary tools to make a Bunka Thread Painting with a Bunka Embroidery Kit are:
1. Canvas - This is made of a cloth suitable for the threads and needles.
2. Colored threads - KAO rayon colored threads.
3. Bunka punch needles - A hollow metal needle for pulling thread through.
4. A wooden frame - Soft light wood in different sizes.
5. Thumbtacks - These are to put the canvas on the frame.
6. Clip scissors - These are to cut the threads.
7. Address of framing store for glass, passe-partouts and designer frames.
(Photos to come...)